Pune : The police have arrested a moneylender for recovering interest of 10% per month and demanding more money. The accused has been identified as Ramzan Mohammad Khan (40), a resident of Yerwada.
Vinod Sidram Budharam (43) lodged a complaint at the Yerwada police station in this regard. According to the police, Budharam took a loan of Rs 50,000 in August 2021 and later Rs 1 lakh in December 2021 from Khan. Thus, he took Rs 1.50 lakh at the rate of 10% pm. He repaid over Rs 2.12 lakh till April 2022. However, the accused abused him and demanded Rs 10,040 more from the complainant. The police booked Khan.
API Alekar is investigating the case.
- Hearings on objections and suggestions on PMRDA’s DP to be held soon
- Big hotelier among 7 held in raids at hookah parlours, including Botanica, Mash, Roof Top Village, Sufis, Jashn, Cyclon
- FIR against four people for approving director’s resignation and cheating her of Rs 6 lakh
- Urvashi Rautela is truly honoured to be the 1st Indian featuring on the cover of L’OFFICIEL AUSTRIA
- DG Insignia Awards of Maharashtra Police announced for police officers and personnel in Pune City and Rural police