Mumbai : deccan express – The state cabinet has decided to restart schools in the State following demand from various sections of society. Following a discussion in the cabinet committee on Thursday, Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray approved the proposal.
State Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad said that the chief minister has okayed the decision to restart schools in the State from Monday. The state government decided to reopen schools after they remained closed for 20 days as the pandemic situation is under control. The proposal in this regard has been approved by CM Uddhav Thackeray, said minister Gaikwad.
Offline classes for all standards from KGs to colleges will be held if local conditions allow, she added.
According to Gaikwad, schools and junior colleges will reopen from January 24 in the areas where caseload is less. Local administrations will decide about reopening schools in their areas by taking stock of the pandemic scenario.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Pune police intensify action against citizens not wearing masks, over Rs 26 crore recovered in fine till date
- Pune | Boy kidnapped from Baner reunited with his parents