Pune : deccan express – Maharashtra Police Uniform | Feedback has been received from police unit chiefs that the tunic uniform is not convenient under the geographical conditions in Maharashtra. It is also expensive. In this backdrop, Director General of Police Sanjay Pandey on Wednesday issued a new order.
As per the order, the tunic uniform has been withdrawn for police officers from the ranks of DySP to PSI. The order stated that under the Maharashtra police regulations, rules 211 to 213 state that the tunic uniform should not be worn by officers of the ranks from DySP to PSI.
The order stated that police officers from the Maharashtra State Reserved Police Force should wear the cross belt and the sword over the working uniform for official programmes, parades and flag hoisting.
The tunic uniform
– Full-sleeve khaki blazer
– Full-sleeve khaki shirt
– A tie or scarf around the neck
– Blue cap
- Karuna Munde to meet Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Wardha Car Accident | BJP MLA’s son, 6 other medical students die as their car plunges into river in Wardha district
- Pune News | Puneite Jui Keskar gets Prime Minister National Child Award 2022; Shivangi Kale, Jiya Rai, Swayam Patil are other winners from Maharashtra
- Koregaon police arrest Bharat Gandhi, Dilip Oswal arrested for unnatural sex with a 42-year-old woman
- Parents should send children to school without worrying: Rajesh Tope