New Delhi : deccan express – The central government has granted the IPS cadre to 14 police officers in Maharashtra. In fact, promotions of these police officers were due in 2019 and 2020. The list has finally been announced. (IPS Cadre Allocation Maharashtra)
The list contains names of eight police officers from 2019 and six from 2020. A formal order in this regard has been issued. Two among these officers, DS Swami and SP Nishandar were posted as DCPs in Mumbai.
The names of the 14 officers are given below.
2019 List: NA Ashtekar, Mohan Dahikar, Vishwa Pansare, Vasant Jadhav, Smartana Patil, SD Kokate, PM Mohite and Sanjay Latkar.
2020 List: Sunil Bharadwaj, Sunil Kadasane, Sanjay Barkund, DS Swami, Amol Tambe and SP Nishandar.
Preparing for civil services exams is a tough task. Many candidates aspire to become IAS or IPS. However, only the tough ones are selected. Many feel happy getting posted in their native state. However, IPS officers can be transferred anywhere in the country. They are trained to work under tough conditions. The 14 officers from Maharashtra who have got the IPS cadre will not be a part of the prestigious police service.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Pune police intensify action against citizens not wearing masks, over Rs 26 crore recovered in fine till date
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune
- Satara | Mild tremors felt in Koyna Dam area