Pune : Deccan Express – Pune-Pandharpur Road Accident | Two people died in a collision between a ST bus plying on the Pune-Pandharpur route and a two-wheeler. The incident took place near Pimpre Khurd near Nira in Purandar taluka on Thursday night. The deceased have been identified as Vijay Kale, a resident of Sukalwadi and Nana Bhujbal, a resident of Malwadi.
The MSRTC bus (MH-14 BT 3466) was on its way to Gangapur from Pimpri Chinchwad. Vijay Kale and Nana Bhujbal were on a two-wheeler (MH-12 HH3072) and going towards Sukalwadi. When they were near Jaya Hotel at Pimpre, there was a collision between their two-wheeler and the ST bus leading to the accident.
Kale and Bhujbal died on the spot. The police have arrived on the scene and the police have collected their bodies.
Join our Telegram, facebook page and Twitter for every update
- Pune PMC News | Kasba Peth branch of BJP ruling the roost in PMC for 5 years agitates for civic amenities
- Pune PMC News | TDR process being simplified further from Friday
- Pune Pimpri Crime | 30-year-old man arrested in Pune for raping 13-year-old girl
- Kolhapur Crime | 36-year-old man arrested for raping 6-year-old girl in Kolhapur district
- Solapur Crime | Harassed by wife, young businessman commits suicide in Barshi
- Pune Crime | CISF jawan, woman colleague posted at Lohegaon airport end life
- Pune Crime | New generation of gangsters damages 12 vehicles at Parvati Payatha, terrorizes people