Pune: The Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MahaMetro) is undertaking arm erection work for the under-construction metro station between Shriman Chowk to Dr Ambedkar Setu in Koregaon Park area from Saturday (January 2) night 10pm.
To facilitate this work, the Pune City Traffic Police has decided to divert vehicular traffic in this area during the night hours of 10pm to 5am from Saturday onwards till further orders are issued. These traffic diversions are temporary in nature, informed Deputy Commissioner of Police (Traffic) Rahul Shrirame.
Traffic Diversion Details:
- Vehicular traffic coming from Mobos chowk will not be allowed to proceed towards Dr Ambedkar Setu
- Vehicles coming from Mangaldas road side can take a right turn at Mobos chowk and proceed through Hotel Blue Diamond Chowk, Koregaon Park chowk, Mahatma Gandhi chowk and further.
- Vehicles coming from Pune Station side and heading towards Boat Club Road can take left turn at Mobos Chowk and further proceed further via Dhole Patil road
- Vehicles coming from Boat Club Road and heading towards Yerawada will be stopped at Shriman Chowk. These vehicles will be diverted on Amrutlal Mehta Road towards Koregaon Park junction and thereafter they can proceed further
- Vehicular traffic coming from Yerawada towards Pune Station will continue as earlier