Pune : Policenama online – Pune Crime | The Wanawadi police have filed a case against two persons in connection with online betting on horse racing. The accused have been identified as Atam Ashok Bajaj (45), a resident of Lulla Nagar and Feroz Rashid Pathan (32), a resident of Hadapsar. Pune Crime
Policeman Nilkanth Rathod has filed a complaint at the Wanawadi police station.
According to the police, they received information that betting on horse riding is being accepted at Sayyad Nagar in Hadapsar. They got the information confirmed and raided a house in Sayyad Nagar on Sunday at 2 pm. They found that Bajaj and Pathan were placing online bets through mobile on horse racing. The police seized mobile and gambling material totally worth Rs 17 thousand 439. They were brought to the police station. They were questioned and let off after being issued a notice.
API Jadhav is probing the case.
Web Title : Pune Crime | Two persons questioned for accepting online bets on horse racing in Hadapsar
Join our Telegram, facebook page and Twitter for every update
- Hemant Rasne files petition in Bombay High Court against PMC
- Sachin Vaze pattern being implemented in Solapur, alleges RTI activist; police reject allegations
- Notorious criminal detained for one year at Aurangabad jail; CP Amitabh Gupta acts against 61 persons under MPDA Act in 1 year
- Bombay HC provides relief to Union Minister Narayan Rane
PMC Property Tax | 40 pc rebate in property tax cancelled: Puneites shocked by huge bills; political parties keep mum
- Pune Anti Narcotics Cell seizes gutkha worth Rs 4 lakh