Pune : deccan express – MPCC vice-president and former MLC Mohan Joshi has written a letter to State Health Minister Rajesh Tope demanding Pfizer MRNA vaccine for the third or booster dose.
In his letter, Joshi said many Indian citizens went to meet their children and relatives in the USA last year. They took two doses of Pfizer MRNA vaccine there. They want to take the third dose now. Some of them who have diabetes, high blood pressure cannot take Pfizer vaccine as it is not available. Only Covaxin, Covishield and Sputnik vaccines are available on the Cowin App.
He has requested Minister Tope to make Pfizer vaccine available so that these citizens can take it.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Pune police intensify action against citizens not wearing masks, over Rs 26 crore recovered in fine till date
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune
- Satara | Mild tremors felt in Koyna Dam area