Pune : Deccan Express – Joint CP Dr Ravindra Shisve | The Home Department has transferred many senior officials including some IPS officers. They include officers of the rank of Jt CP, Addl CP and some police commissioners.
The Joint CP of Pune, Dr Ravindra Shisve, has been transferred and Sandeep Karnik has been appointed as new Joint CP of Pune.
Dr Ravindra Shisve has been transferred from the post of Jt CP to the post of Special IGP of Maharashtra State Human Rights Commission in Mumbai. Sandeep Karnik who was holding the post Addl CP (western region) in Mumbai will be the new Jt CP of Pune.
- Hemant Rasne files petition in Bombay High Court against PMC
- Sachin Vaze pattern being implemented in Solapur, alleges RTI activist; police reject allegations
- Notorious criminal detained for one year at Aurangabad jail; CP Amitabh Gupta acts against 61 persons under MPDA Act in 1 year
- Bombay HC provides relief to Union Minister Narayan Rane
PMC Property Tax | 40 pc rebate in property tax cancelled: Puneites shocked by huge bills; political parties keep mum
- Pune Anti Narcotics Cell seizes gutkha worth Rs 4 lakh