Pune : Deccan Express – Former MLA Mohan Joshi |The BJP government is using pressure tactics to defame Congress President Sonia Gandhi and Congress leader MP Rahul Gandhi even when there have been no irregularities in the national Herald case but the Congress will not succumb to these methods, said Vice President of the state Congress and former MLA Mohan Joshi in a press release.
Mohan Joshi has protested against the Modi government at the Centre. No director has received any dividend or money in connection with National Herald. There is a conspiracy to defame the Gandhi family in the case which was closed in 2015. Hence, the ED is questioning Rahul Gandhi and this is blatantly wrong. The Nehru and Gandhi family donated its property to the nation and has made huge sacrifices. The attempts to harass the family through the ED is condemnable and deplorable, Joshi says in the press release.
The Modi government is indulging in these measures to shift the attention of the people from the killings of Kashmiri Pandits and their escape from the state to other parts of the country. It is taking these steps due to its hatred against Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi, Joshi says in the press release.
- Pune PMC News | Kasba Peth branch of BJP ruling the roost in PMC for 5 years agitates for civic amenities
- Pune PMC News | TDR process being simplified further from Friday
- Pune Pimpri Crime | 30-year-old man arrested in Pune for raping 13-year-old girl
- Kolhapur Crime | 36-year-old man arrested for raping 6-year-old girl in Kolhapur district
- Solapur Crime | Harassed by wife, young businessman commits suicide in Barshi
- Pune Crime | CISF jawan, woman colleague posted at Lohegaon airport end life
- Pune Crime | New generation of gangsters damages 12 vehicles at Parvati Payatha, terrorizes people