Pune : deccan express – Businessman Ganesh Kenjale has been booked in another cheating case. He sold a piece of land to famous playback singer Abhijit Bhattacharya. Though 36 R was sold, the singer later realised that merely 4.66 R land was registered in his name. Ganesh and his brother Mahesh were arrested recently for cheating a Pune-based entrepreneur in another land deal.
Bhattacharya lodged a complaint at the Paud police station after learning about their arrest. The police registered another cheating offence against Ganesh Kenjale. According to the police, Bhattacharya owns 20-guntha land in Paranjape Lake View East at Bhukum. He has made some construction there. He was staying there with his family in 2010. Ganesh Kenjale met him then.
He told Bhattacharya that he owns land adjacent to his bungalow, which he could sell to the singer. Bhattacharya bought 36 R land at Rs 38.80 lakh. He then built a lake there. Later, he checked online that in the 7/12 extracts merely 4.66 R land was registered in his name.
Additional land from the Gat number sold to Bhattacharya was not registered in his name. The Mulshi tehsildar declared the remaining 32 R land as excess after 4.66 R land was registered in Bhattacharya’s name. Genesh Kenjale received Rs 38.80 lakh for 36 R.
The complaint filed by Bhattacharya stated that Ganesh Kenjale cheated him of over Rs 33.77 lakh.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Pune police intensify action against citizens not wearing masks, over Rs 26 crore recovered in fine till date
- Pune | Boy kidnapped from Baner reunited with his parents