Khadakwasla : : Deccan Express – Supriya Sule | MP Supriya Sule has instructed the forest officials to plan for the conservation of historical monuments, preservation of sanctity and planning to provide better facilities to nature-loving tourists.
MP Supriya Sule learned about the history of every building, temple and monument in Sinhagad from Dr. Nandkishore Mate, a scholar from Sinhagad. She discussed with Deputy Forest Conservator Rahul Patil to provide various measures and facilities to attract nature lovers, fort lovers, tourists from home and abroad by conserving historical monuments. Supriya Sule inspected the fort for about three hours and said that she would hold a meeting every month to follow up on the matter. Former Zilla Parishad members Navnath Parge, former Sarpanch Vishwanath Mujumle, Rajendra Dimble and Khushal Karanjawane were present on the occasion.
According to Nandkishore, Supriya Sule was overwhelmed by the information given about Kalyan Darwaza, Tanaji Kada, Rajgad Paywat, Metan around the fort. “I will once again take a special time and learn the detailed history of Sinhagad from you,” she said.
Key points in the discussion…
– Planning for overall development through Archaeological Department, Zilla Parishad, Public Works, Tourism Development Board.
– The works in the development plan should be mainly classified as one, three and five years.
– A building related to archaeology should be constructed on the site of Zilla Parishad at Sinhagad.
– The demands of tourists and locals should be considered together.
– The glorious history of the fort should be effectively conveyed to the people.
– Provide guide information about the fort
– Create employment for the locals through tourism
– Emphasis on tree planting, hygiene.