Mumbai : Deccan Express – Maharashtra Governor Ramesh Bais interacted with child cancer patients undergoing treatment at the Tata Memorial Hospital at Raj Bhavan Mumbai. The Governor witnessed a Magic Show with the children and distributed gifts. The Governor announced a donation of Rs.5 lakh to the organisations providing support to the cancer affected children and their parents. The children later visited the Raj Bhavan.
The visit of the cancer affected paediatric patients to Raj Bhavan was organised by the Impacct Foundation of the Tata Memorial Centre in association with Krish Foundation.
Shalini Jatia, Chief Officer of the Impacct Foundation of TMC, Navin Shetty, Founder of the Krish Foundation, Vandana Shetty, President of the Foundation, Dr Venkata Rama Mohan, Paediatric Oncologist were present.
Join our Telegram, facebook page and Twitter for every update
- Complete 24×7 water supply scheme within stipulated time: Chandrakant Patil
- MCOCA action on Nagpure gang in Mundhwa; CP Amitabh Gupta’s 112th action till date
- PMC’s inaction over corruption of millions of rupees during the Corona period
- Construction worker dies after falling from 14th floor in Baner; 4 contractors booked
- Traffic changes on Saswad-Kapurhol road in view of Datta Jayanti
- Know the two districts in state, where gold mines are located
- “I trusted Romaana blindly with ‘Kya Hota’ and he delivered his best”, says, award winning songwriter, Jaani
- Transgenders’ dream of becoming a cop will come true, ‘MAT’ issues important order