Dhar (MP) : Deccan Express – Indore-Pune Bus Accident | Thirteen people were killed when a Pune-bound bus from Indore plunged into Narmada river near Dhar in Madhya Pradesh. The bus broke the railing of a bridge as it developed a snag and fell into the river. Fifteen people have been rescued in the incident. (Indore-Pune Bus Accident)
According to the details, the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) bus left Dhar and reached Khalghat area, where it was crossing the bridge (Sanjay Setu).
Madhya Pradesh | 12 people dead, 15 rescued after a Maharashtra Roadways bus going from Indore to Pune falls off Khalghat Sanjay Setu in Dhar district pic.twitter.com/sbNxBX7fST
— ANI MP/CG/Rajasthan (@ANI_MP_CG_RJ) July 18, 2022
The rescue operation was on when the reports last came in. There were around 60 passengers in the bus. It was feared that the number of deaths might increase.
- Pune PMC News | Kasba Peth branch of BJP ruling the roost in PMC for 5 years agitates for civic amenities
- Pune PMC News | TDR process being simplified further from Friday
- Pune Pimpri Crime | 30-year-old man arrested in Pune for raping 13-year-old girl
- Kolhapur Crime | 36-year-old man arrested for raping 6-year-old girl in Kolhapur district
- Solapur Crime | Harassed by wife, young businessman commits suicide in Barshi
- Pune Crime | CISF jawan, woman colleague posted at Lohegaon airport end life
- Pune Crime | New generation of gangsters damages 12 vehicles at Parvati Payatha, terrorizes people