Post Name : Act Apprentice
Number of posts : 4499
– Candidates who Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
– Min. Age : 15 Yrs.
– Max. Age : 24 Yrs.
– General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
– SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
– Online Application Start Date : 16 August 2020
– Last date for online application : 15 September 2020
How to Apply
– All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 16/08/2020 to 15/09/2020.
– Read the Notification for More Details about Railway NFR Apprentice Recruitment.
– Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
– Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting Application Form.
– Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form.
– Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form for Further Process.
Applications are issued online for the released posts. Interested candidates can go to the website of North East Frontier Railway nfr.indianrailways.gov.in and complete the application process and submit the application form according to the instructions given.