Pune: Deccan Express – The son of former Maharashtra Navnirman Sena corporator Vasant More has been threatened. A letter has been sent to Vasant More’s son Rupesh More and the letter says ‘Be careful Rupesh’. Vasant More has lodged a complaint at the Bharati Vidyapeeth police station. The incident has created a flutter in the city.
Vasant More’s son Rupesh had gone to attend a programme. When he returned, he found a note on his vehicle. An unidentified person had kept the note on the vehicle.
On June 12, on the occasion of MNS Chief Raj Thackeray’s birthday, Vasant More had organised an employment workshop. The planning of the programme was done by Rupesh. Rupesh’s car was parked on the premises of a school. A note which had a message ‘Be careful Rupesh’ was kept in the viper.
The Bharati Vidyapeeth police are investigating the case.
“A son is the pride of every father and a father is every son’s idol. Same is the situation in our house but I don’t’ understand why it is upsetting somebody,’’ Vasant More said.
- Pune PMC News | Kasba Peth branch of BJP ruling the roost in PMC for 5 years agitates for civic amenities
- Pune PMC News | TDR process being simplified further from Friday
- Pune Pimpri Crime | 30-year-old man arrested in Pune for raping 13-year-old girl
- Kolhapur Crime | 36-year-old man arrested for raping 6-year-old girl in Kolhapur district
- Solapur Crime | Harassed by wife, young businessman commits suicide in Barshi