Pandharpur : deccan express – Two sisters aged 6 and 4 years have died due to food poisoning in Marvade in Pandharpur taluka. Their parents are undergoing treatment in a hospital in Pandharpur. The girls have been identified as Bhakti Abasaheb Chavan (6) and Namrata Abasaheb Chavan (4). (food poisoning)
Their father, Abasaheb Chavan, had bought some snacks from a shop in Mangalvedha. His daughters were happy and all of them consumed the snacks. Later, all of them started feeling uneasy and his elder daughter Bhakti (6) died during treatment on Thursday morning. Her younger sister Namrata died after some time.
Abasaheb Chavan and his wife Sushma are being treated at a hospital in Pandharpur. The police are trying to find out from which shop he had bought the snacks. The villagers are mourning the death of two little sisters.
- Pune Crime | Four booked for seriously injuring a man in Khed
- PCMC | BJP corporators criticise Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Commissioner Rajesh Patil
- Maharashtra Rains | IMD forecasts rainfall in December in Maharashtra
- Pune crime | Accused denied bail in extortion case involving famous builder Yuvraj Dhamale
- MahaTET Exam Scam Case | More cash of Rs 33 lakh seized from Tukaram Supe’s offices, house
- Pune crime | One held, big dealer Mithun Navale booked, Rs 1-lakh worth gutkha seized
- Pune Crime | Absconding criminal in MCOCA case arrested by anti-extortion cell of Pune police