Mumbai : Deccan Express – Sachin Waze | Suspended police officer Sachin Waze, the main accused in the Antilia bomb scare case and Mansukh Hiren’s murder case, underwent open heart surgery on Tuesday. Waze has undergone surgery at Wockhardt Hospital in Mumbai Central with the permission of the court. Tight security has been put in place outside the hospital.
Sachin Waze was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Bhiwandi a few days ago. He was admitted to Wockhardt Hospital in Mumbai on Monday for surgery for a heart condition. Open heart surgery was performed on Tuesday. A team of cardiac surgeons Dr. Kamlesh Jain and cardiologists Dr. Ankur and Dr. Kedar performed the surgery on Waze. Waze’s condition was reported to be stable by a doctor.
- Sachin Waze paid encounter specialist Pradeep Sharma to kill Mansukh Hiren : NIA
- Pune Court | Pre-arrest bail of Nanasaheb Gaikwad’s daughter rejected in case of death threats
- Pune Anti Corruption | Two including an assistant inspector caught accepting bribe in Pune
- Pune Crime | Pune police arrests a youth for carrying pistol, Seizes live cartridges from him
- Maharashtra Police | FIR against 5 policemen for demanding ransom of Rs 10 lakh in the name of Home Minister