Pune : deccan express – Many cities in the State reported lower minimum temperatures. Dhule reported 7 degrees Celsius, which was the lowest minimum temperature in the State. (Pune)
The IMD predicted that similar weather conditions would prevail for the next 48 hours in the State. Chilly winds flowing from the North will intensify. Many cities would witness a minimum temperature of around 10 deg C, predicted the IMD.
However, the met office ruled out a cold wave in the State.
Minimum temperatures are likely to increase in rest of Maharashtra, except Vidarbha after December 22. Cold weather conditions may lessen in Vidarbha after December 23.
Parbhani district is also reeling under cold weather. Parbhani recorded a minimum temperature of 10.6 deg C. Mumbai-Goa highway was engulfed in fog. Foggy conditions were reported between Vadkhal and Mangaon stretch of the highway near Panvel.
Minimum temperatures (deg C) recorded in some major cities in the State were as follows: Niphad – 10, Nagpur – 13.4, Nashik – 12.5, Vashim – 13, Buldana – 11.2, Jalgaon – 11.3.
- Rashmi Shukla phone tapping case: Union Home Ministry opposes state government’s plea
- Corporator Patil Archana Tushar | Kin of Covid-19 victims will get tax concession in Pune Municipal Corporation; Standing Committee grants corporator Archana Patil’s demand
- Elections for seats reserved for OBCs will be held for general category candidates on January 18
- Central Railway | 18 hours Infrastructure Block on Thane-Diva Slow corridor for 5th and 6th line work
- Congress gives important responsibility of spokesperson to Praniti Shinde
- DCP Rahul Shrirame questioned by ED officials in Anil Deshmukh case