Pune : deccan express – Pune | One person was injured in an accident at the Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) on Monday afternoon. The injured person has been identified as DR Thakre. He is employed as the Junior Works Manager/ Technical (Chemical). He is undergoing treatment at a hospital, stated a press release issued by the AFK.
However, no casualty occurred and no other person was injured in the incident. A high-level departmental probe has been launched to ascertain the cause of the accident, stated the press release.
Join our Telegram, facebook page and Twitter for every update
- Karuna Munde to meet Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Wardha Car Accident | BJP MLA’s son, 6 other medical students die as their car plunges into river in Wardha district
- Pune News | Puneite Jui Keskar gets Prime Minister National Child Award 2022; Shivangi Kale, Jiya Rai, Swayam Patil are other winners from Maharashtra
- Koregaon police arrest Bharat Gandhi, Dilip Oswal arrested for unnatural sex with a 42-year-old woman
- Parents should send children to school without worrying: Rajesh Tope
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Global Teacher awardee Ranjitsinh Disale faces disciplinary action
- Free pranayam, meditation online camp by Art of Living from January 24 to 30
- Schools in Pune to remain closed for some more days: Ajit Pawar