Pune : deccan express – A 12-year-old child, Chetan Mahesh Gadhave, was seriously injured when he was walking in Mundhwa area. An iron rod pierced his head. He was admitted to the Noble Hospital. Treatment was costly. The family could not afford the surgery.
MNS corporator Vasant More helped the family. As he came to know about the family’s woes, he went to the hospital and enquired about the child’s health condition. Later, he posted an appeal on his Facebook wall. He requested citizens to help Chetan’s father financially so that Chetan could be operated upon.
Responding to his appeal, citizens started donating on Chetan’s father’s account. Help poured in. Around Rs 14 lakh were donated in one day. Vasant More revealed this on his Facebook wall.
Chetan’s father thanked Vasant More for his kind gesture. He said, “I know the MNS. But I did not know this angel. I will never forget him. It is very difficult in this world to get even Rs 2 as a donation. However, an appeal by this angel raised Rs 12 lakh.” Chetan’s father broke down while saying this.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Pune police intensify action against citizens not wearing masks, over Rs 26 crore recovered in fine till date
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune
- Satara | Mild tremors felt in Koyna Dam area