Pune : deccan express – Pune Corona Update | The overall covid cases are increasing in Maharashtra at an alarming rate. The situation in Pune city is also worrisome. In the last 24 hours, Pune has recorded 1805 fresh covid cases. No patient died during the day, meanwhile, 131 patients were corona-free and discharged from the hospital.
The total number of covid cases stands at 5,14,494. As of now, 5464 are active covid patients in Pune city. Out of the total active patients, 73 are critical and are undergoing treatment in the Intensive Care Unit. 9119 people have lost their lives due to the dreaded virus in Pune and till date, about 5 lakh people have defeated corona. Today 13,343 tests were conducted in Pune, out of which 1805 reports came positive.
On the backdrop of a steep rise in fresh cases, Deputy Chief Minister and Guardian Minister Ajit Pawar yesterday announced that schools from class 1 to 8 in Pune district, Pune city, and Pimpri Chinchwad will remain closed. They will continue with online classes. meaning health officials in the city have appealed to the citizens to take extra precautions as we see a drastic rise in new cases.
- Pune | Citizens will no longer be ready for lockdown now says, BJP state president Chandrakant Patil
- Rainfall predicted in Maharashtra from Thursday for four days
- Rashmi Thackeray may become new Shiv Sena president
- Maharashtra | No lockdown in state, but more restrictions to curb Covid cases
- Hinjawadi police | Case filed against man for cheating Tathawade-based company of Rs 4.67 lakh
- Road-Safety Violation: 85,000 two-wheeler riders fined by Pimpri Chinchwad Traffic Police for driving without a helmet
- Maharashtra | I always respond to criticism through my work, says CM Uddhav Thackeray