Pune : deccan express – The candidates who arrived late at the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) barged into the exam centre at Ramtekdi (Pune) on Sunday causing chaos.
According to the police, the CTET exam centre is located at Ramtekdi. Candidates were asked to enter the exam centre between 7.30 am and 9.15 am. It is clearly mentioned in the hall ticket. Hence, the main gate was closed at 9.15 am.
Around 40 candidates arrived late at the centre. They requested the security staff to open the gate. However, they refused to do so. This led to a heated exchange between the candidates and the security staff.
Some candidates barged into the centre. This led to chaos at the exam centre. When informed, the Wanawadi police arrived at the centre. However, the exam organisers told the police that a complaint would not be filed to avoid loss of the candidates. Around 40 students who came late could not write the exam.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Pune police intensify action against citizens not wearing masks, over Rs 26 crore recovered in fine till date
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune
- NCP supremo Sharad Pawar travels by Pune metro railway from Phugewadi to PCMC station (Video)