Pune : deccan express – The renowned Asha Bhosale award given by Pimpri Chinchwad (Pune) branch of Akhil Bhartiya Marathi Natya Parishad has been declared for well-known musician and director Dr Salil Kulkarni.
President of the Parishad Bhausaheb Bhoir announced this at a press conference at Pimpri on December 4.
Bhoir said the award is given for remarkable contribution to Indian musical field. It is powered by Siddhi Vinayak Group. The award is being given since 2002 on the birthday of well known singer Asha Bhosale.
Last year the award distribution ceremony could not held due to Covid. This year it will be organized following all norms. The award comprises Rs 1,11,000, shawl and memento.
Earlier recipients of the award include Lata Mangeshkar, Khayyam, Ravindra Jain, Bappi Lahiri, Pyarelal, Anandji, Hridaynath Mangeshkar, Usha Mangeshkar, Anu Malik, Shankar Mahadevan, Pandit Shivkumar Sharma, Suresh Wadkar, Hariharan, Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, Udit Narayan, Roopkumar Rathod and Avadhut Gupte.
- Amit Shah praises Chhatrapati Shivaji, Dr Ambedkar for their contribution in building the nation; flays Congress for insulting Dr Ambedkar
- Pune | State-level Patthe Bapurao award for veteran Tamasha artiste Raghuvir Khedkar
- Pune | Opposition leader Dhumal allies BJP for playing dirty politics
- OMG ! Huge Bull Attracts Crowds in Animal Fair at Tasgaon
- Pune Crime | Police constable, six others arrested for kidnapping and ransom
- Desecration of Shivaji Maharaj statue : Karnataka police crackdown on Marathi speakers, 27 arrested
- Pune | Amit Shah’s Pune visit is an admission of BJP’s defeat: Mohan Joshi
- Corporator Patil Archana Tushar | Kin of Covid-19 victims will get tax concession in Pune Municipal Corporation; Standing Committee grants corporator Archana Patil’s demand
- Elections for seats reserved for OBCs will be held for general category candidates on January 18
- Central Railway | 18 hours Infrastructure Block on Thane-Diva Slow corridor for 5th and 6th line work
- Congress gives important responsibility of spokesperson to Praniti Shinde
- DCP Rahul Shrirame questioned by ED officials in Anil Deshmukh case