Pune : deccan express – The BJP’s number two national leader has been invited to Pune ahead of the civic polls. This is an admission of the party’s defeat in the impending elections, said former legislator and MPCC vice-president Mohan Joshi.
The BJP has not done any concrete development work in Pune in the past five years. Hence, Shah could not be invited to inaugurate any big project in the city. Puneites have witnessed the BJP’s performance. Therefore, whether Amit Shah visited Pune or PM Narendra Modi came to Pune, the BJP’s defeat is inevitable in the civic polls, said Joshi.
The Congress is running a hashtag campaign highlighting the rising inflation ‘Amit Shah Jawab Do’ on social media on Sunday, said Joshi.
He said inflation is at a record high in the country. Fuel, food grain, edible oil, vegetable prices are going up. Domestic gas cylinder cost has become Rs 1,000. Hence, homemakers are forced to light traditional chulhas again. Not a single leader of the BJP is speaking about this.
- Rashmi Shukla phone tapping case: Union Home Ministry opposes state government’s plea
- Corporator Patil Archana Tushar | Kin of Covid-19 victims will get tax concession in Pune Municipal Corporation; Standing Committee grants corporator Archana Patil’s demand
- Elections for seats reserved for OBCs will be held for general category candidates on January 18
- Central Railway | 18 hours Infrastructure Block on Thane-Diva Slow corridor for 5th and 6th line work
- Congress gives important responsibility of spokesperson to Praniti Shinde
- DCP Rahul Shrirame questioned by ED officials in Anil Deshmukh case