Nanded : deccan express – Two policemen died and two were seriously injured in an accident when the car they were travelling in rammed into a tractor trolley carrying sugarcane. The deceased cops have been identified as Deepak Jadhav and Ishwar Rathod.
Pritesh Itgalkar and Sadanand Sapkal were seriously injured in the accident. They were shifted to a private hospital in Nanded. The accident took place at Kharbi village on Bhokar-Nanded road.
Deepak Jadhav and four other policemen were travelling in the car. They could not guess the distance between their car and the sugarcane-loaded tractor trolley in the darkness. The car rammed into the trolley. Two cops died on the spot.
Senior policemen rushed to the spot after learning about the accident.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Pune police intensify action against citizens not wearing masks, over Rs 26 crore recovered in fine till date
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune
- Satara | Mild tremors felt in Koyna Dam area