Mumbai : deccan express – Maharashtra | Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray has said that he calmly listens to the criticism and he always responds at the right time through his work. Since the last couple of days, the number of corona cases in the state is increasing day by day.
Thackeray does not take part in any programme due to health reasons and he did not attend the winter session of the state assembly.
The opposition had criticised him for his absence from the assembly. He was also targeted earlier for confining himself to his house.
He conducted a meeting of party leaders through video conferencing against the backdrop of the forthcoming elections of municipal bodies. He said during the meeting, ‘‘I am occupying the CM’s chair and I calmly listen to the criticism. I always respond at the right time through my work,’’ he said.
He asked party officials to prepare for the civic elections and convey to the people the work done by the party.
- Pune | Citizens will no longer be ready for lockdown now says, BJP state president Chandrakant Patil
- Rainfall predicted in Maharashtra from Thursday for four days
- Rashmi Thackeray may become new Shiv Sena president
- Maharashtra | No lockdown in state, but more restrictions to curb Covid cases
- Hinjawadi police | Case filed against man for cheating Tathawade-based company of Rs 4.67 lakh