Pune : deccan express – Fort In Pune | The state government has announced more restrictions in the backdrop of rising Covid-19 cases in the State. Citizens have been barred from visiting tourist destinations.
Covid-19 cases, including Omicron infections, have been increasing in the district too. There are many tourist destinations in Pune district, where tourists visit in a large number. The district administration has decided to close these tourist destinations due to the third wave of the pandemic.
District Collector Dr Rajesh Deshmukh has issued an order in this regard. Following tourist destinations will be closed for tourists till further orders:
– Maval Taluka: Bhushi Dam, Ghubad Talav, Lonavala, Tungarli Dam, Rajmachi Point, Monkey Point, Amrutanjan Bridge, Valvan Dam, Vehergaon, Tiger Point, Lion Point, Shivling Point, Karla Caves, Bhaje Caves, Lohagad Fort, Tung Fort, Visapur fort, Tikona Fort, Pavana Dam area, etc.
– Mulshi Taluka: Lavasa, Temghar Dam area, Mulshi Dam area, Pimpri Valley Point, Sahara City, Kalvan area.
– Haveli Taluka: Ghera Sinhagad, Sinhagad Fort, Donje, Khadakwasla Dam aea.
– Ambegaon Taluka: Dimbhe Dam, Ahupe tourist spot.
– Junnar Taluka: Shivneri Fort, Sawand Fort, Hadsar Fort, Ambe Hatvij, Vadaj Dam, Manikdoh Dam, Leopard Rescue Centre.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Pune police intensify action against citizens not wearing masks, over Rs 26 crore recovered in fine till date
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune
- Satara | Mild tremors felt in Koyna Dam area
- Pune | API Ram Gomare of Hinjewadi spreads physical fitness awareness
- PCMC | 12-tonne garbage collected in Ploggathon in Pimpri Chinchwad; civic chief, police commissioner, actors participate