Pune : deccan express – Deccan Queen and Deccan Express train services have been cancelled for three to four days as a 72-hour mega block has been planned in Mumbai division from February 5 to 7. Work on the 5th and 6th railway line will be undertaken between the Thane and Diva railway stations.
The mega block has affected around 50 trains arriving in Mumbai which have been cancelled for four days. Koyna Express will also not run during this period.
Pune-Mumbai Deccan Express has been cancelled from February 4 to 7 while Mumbai-Pune Deccan Express will not run from February 5 to 8. Moreover, Deccan Queen has been cancelled from February 5 to 7. Hyderabad-Mumbai Express will run up to Pune on February 4 and 5. Hussainsagar Express will also be short-terminated at Pune.
- Baba Bhide Bridge will be demolished under Riverfront Development Project
- Railway Budget : Rs 31 crore for Pune railway station, Rs 21 crore for Hadapsar terminal
- No more tunic uniform for police officers from the ranks of DySP to PSI, DGP Sanjay Pandey issues order
- SC and HSC exams will be conducted offline : State Board chariman Sharad Gosavi
- 570 hearing and speech impaired people cheated; Suyog Mehta, Abhizar Ghodnadiwala, Pradip Kolte, Chanchal Mehta, Mihir Gokhale, Dhananjay Jagtap arrested
- Aditya Thackeray to visit Pune ahead of civic polls on Feb 6-7
- Vishrantwadi police arrest four for stealing 4-kg jewellery worth Rs 85 lakh
- Mula-Mutha Riverfront Development Project : 44-km river bank development, estimated cost Rs 4,700 crore, works to be completed in 11 phases