Pune : Deccan Express – CR Vigilance Team | The Vigilance Team of Central Railway (CR) and the ticket-checking staff of the Pune and Solapur divisions jointly conducted a check on train numbers 12149 and 05030 on March 12 between Pune and Manmad stations.
According to a press release issued by the PRO (CR), the drive was aimed at curbing unauthorised travel, which inconveniences bona fide passengers. In all, 2,547 irregular passengers were detected in all compartments, including general, sleeper and AC coaches.
The CR administration has decided to conduct more such checks to avoid inconvenience caused to bona fide passengers, stated the press release.
- Corona warriors of Nandurbar police and health department felicitated
- Udayanraje Bhosale’s mind is going astray, says Shivendra Raje
- Slum residents received their new homes designed with Community Design Agency and Snehalaya under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- Jolt for BJP in PCMC: BJP corporators Ravi Landge and Sanjay Newale resign
- Medical superintendent of Bhor arrested for taking bribe
- TET exam scam : 2,770 students passed by taking money in Nashik division
- Builder Suryakant Kakade, Krishna Guruji, seven others booked in two offences
- Nandurbar women police stage a bike rally to mark International Women’s Day
- BJP wants to topple MVA govt by using central agencies, alleges Sanjay Raut