Pune: The Centre for Police Research (CPR) Pune has called for internship for the period of three months and six months period. CPR is an ideal institute for research activities and training envisioned to conduct and promote in-depth studies and fundamental and applied research pertaining to police ad-related social as well as behavioral issues.
Candidates are interested to work in the police department and have completed their graduation or are pursuing the graduation can apply for the internship; you can work in multiple domains such as crime department, cyber cell, women’s safety, child protection, financial crime, artificial intelligence, citizen’s safety or etc.
Interested candidates with the permission of college principal can send their bio-data on [email protected]
Rules for Internship:
1) The internship will be for three/six month’s duration.
2) Candidates can leave the internship period before actual time only in case of an emergency that too with the permission of the concerned authority.
3) No stipend or travel allowances will be given to interns.
4) The selected candidate will have to work with assigned offices and on the allotted time.
5) No candidate can share official data with an outside person.
6) Candidates will get certificate after successful completion of internship duration.
Can apply on [email protected] till 30th September 2020