Pune: Deccan Express – Agneepath Scheme | The activists of the Congress Party staged a protest at the Shanipar Chowk on Monday morning under the leadership of Vice president of state unit of Congress and former MLA Mohan Joshi to protest against the ‘false’ Agnipath scheme of the Narendra Modi government.
The Maharashtra unit of the Congress had issued instructions that demonstrations should be held all over the state against the Agnipath scheme. Accordingly, a demonstration was organised by the Kasba assembly Congress block committee at the Shanipar Chowk.
Vice President of the state unit of Congress Mohan Joshi led the agitation and Kamal Vyavahare, Ravindra Dhangekar, Virendra Kirad, Gopal Tiwari, Sanjay Balgude, Mukhtar Shaikh, Pravin Karpe, Ajit Darekar, Sachin Adekar and other office-bearers took part in the stir.
- Pune PMC News | Kasba Peth branch of BJP ruling the roost in PMC for 5 years agitates for civic amenities
- Pune PMC News | TDR process being simplified further from Friday
- Pune Pimpri Crime | 30-year-old man arrested in Pune for raping 13-year-old girl
- Kolhapur Crime | 36-year-old man arrested for raping 6-year-old girl in Kolhapur district
- Solapur Crime | Harassed by wife, young businessman commits suicide in Barshi
- Pune Crime | CISF jawan, woman colleague posted at Lohegaon airport end life
- Pune Crime | New generation of gangsters damages 12 vehicles at Parvati Payatha, terrorizes people