Pune : deccan express – ACP Narayan Shirgaonkar has been transferred to the Pune Police Crime Branch. He is currently the DCP, Vishrambaug Division. ACP (Crime Branch) Laxman Borate retired on January 31.
Hence, ACP Shirgaonkar has been appointed as the ACP, Crime Branch 2. Joint CP Dr Ravindra Shisve issued an order after CP Amitabh Gupta’s approval in this regard.
Earlier, ACP Shirgaonkar served in the Pune rural police as the SDPO, Baramati. He was also posted in the Beed police. Now, he has been appointed as the ACP, Crime Branch 2.
ACP Shirgaonkar has solved many complicated cases. During his stint in Beed, he had acted against many habitual criminals.
- Karuna Munde to meet Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Wardha Car Accident | BJP MLA’s son, 6 other medical students die as their car plunges into river in Wardha district
- Pune News | Puneite Jui Keskar gets Prime Minister National Child Award 2022; Shivangi Kale, Jiya Rai, Swayam Patil are other winners from Maharashtra
- Koregaon police arrest Bharat Gandhi, Dilip Oswal arrested for unnatural sex with a 42-year-old woman
- Parents should send children to school without worrying: Rajesh Tope
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Global Teacher awardee Ranjitsinh Disale faces disciplinary action
- Free pranayam, meditation online camp by Art of Living from January 24 to 30
- Schools in Pune to remain closed for some more days: Ajit Pawar