deccan express – Urvashi Rautela is Bollywood’s youngest superstar and talented actress Urvashi has paved her way in every corner of the world because of her hard work and dedication Urvashi Rautela is one of those Bollywood actresses we have in the Bollywood fraternity who have always amazed all her admirers with her astonishing personality and captivating look. The actress is highly active on her social media and knows how to grab the limelight with her appearances. Worldwide youth icon Urvashi Rautela has become a notable name in Hollywood after having a fruitful career in Bollywood. Now she is not only representing herself but she is also representing India to the world. Urvashi Rautela never fails to inspire many Bollywood celebrities, and yet again the actress has inspired Alia Bhatt and Sara Ali Khan over the ensemble that the actress wore two years ago for a leading magazine shoot.
Urvashi was seen wearing a silver embellished dress that had a striped pattern to it. The ensembles with a halter neck along with backless striped patterned with shimmer laces all over it. Urvashi completed her ensemble with bangs and hairs left down in long toned curls with minimal makeup and lashes adding the perfect glam to the look Paired along with high heel striped heels. Urvashi chose this look two years ago and while the actress looked very captivating to our eyes, whereas Alia Bhatt wore the same quotient being inspired by Urvashi, Alia opted for this look for one of her brand shoots. We can say that Urvashi is one of those actresses we have who inspires everyone. We can say that the actress can carry every ensemble with grace and dignity and make it look very captivating to our eyes. Whereas Sara Ali Khan also opted for the same Indian dress which Urvashi wore a year back while she met CM Yoginath during the shoot where Sara opted for the same ensemble.
Take a look at the pictures.
On the work front, Urvashi Rautela was last seen judging the Miss Universe Pageant 2021, actress also bagged appreciation for her international song Versace Baby alongside Arab fame Mohamed Ramadan. Urvashi will also be seen in the Jio studios web series ‘Inspector Avinash’ opposite Randeep Hooda in a lead role. The actress is going to play the lead role in a bilingual thriller “Black Rose” along with the Hindi remake of “Thiruttu Payale 2”. Apart from that the actress will be making her Tamil debut with the 200 crores big-budget film “The Legend” opposite Saravana.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Pune police intensify action against citizens not wearing masks, over Rs 26 crore recovered in fine till date
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune
- Satara | Mild tremors felt in Koyna Dam area
- Pune | API Ram Gomare of Hinjewadi spreads physical fitness awareness
- PCMC | 12-tonne garbage collected in Ploggathon in Pimpri Chinchwad; civic chief, police commissioner, actors participate