‘They’ll Kill Me’, Sushant Singh Rajput Had Made SOS Call To Sister Mitu Singh 5 Days Before Death

by pranjalipargaonkar
0 comment

Mumbai : More than three months have passed since the death of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput. But no disclosure of any kind has been made in this case so far. Whether Sushant’s death was suicide, he was murdered or he was abetted to suicide? The CBI is investigating all these angles. In the investigation so far, efforts are being made to find out what happened after Rhea left Sushant’s house on 8 June. At the same time, it has been revealed that after Rhea left Sushant’s house, Sushant messaged his sister Mitu Singh.

In the case of Sushant Singh Rajput’s death, the angle of drugs has also surfaced. But now a new revelation has been made in this case, after which the case is returning back to headlines. News is coming out that Sushant Singh Rajput made an SOS call to his elder sister Mitu Singh five days before his death. In which he said that ‘I am afraid, these people will kill me’.

According to a media report Sushant Singh Rajput made an SOS call to sister Mitu Singh before his death. In this SOS, Sushant earlier mentions that he tried to call Rhea too many times. But Rhea did not receive his call. It wrote – ‘It is very important for me to talk to her because I am afraid that they will implicate me in something’.

Earlier, Siddharth Pithani has also made similar disclosures to the CBI. Siddharth had said in a statement to the CBI, “Sushant fainted after hearing the news of Disha’s death. When he came to his senses, he said that they will kill me. Later he also talked about increasing his security. Not only this, he was constantly calling Rhea because she had taken away his laptop, hard drive and camera and she knew passwords of all these devices.”

Significantly, Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead on June 14 in his flat in Bandra, Mumbai. Now this information has come about 97 days after his death. In fact, investigation of the Mumbai Police in this case has been suspicious since the beginning. Sushant’s phone was also sent for forensic investigation 24 days after his death. Which also revealed that Sushant had checked his name on Google before death and was searching for easy death.

Related Posts