IMPIMP

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan bitten by a snake at his farmhouse in Panvel

by Team Deccan Express
0 comment

Mumbai : deccan expressBollywood superstar Salman Khan was bitten by a snake at his farmhouse in Panvel Saturday midnight. He was rushed to nearby MGM Hospital in Kamothe at 3 am, where it was revealed that the snake was a non-venomous type.

 

 

Salman’s condition was stated to be stable after being treated there. The hospital discharged him on Sunday at 9 am.

 

Salman Khan was celebrating Christmas with his friends when he was accidentally bitten by the snake at midnight. His fans were worried as Salman is celebrating his birthday on Sunday (December 26). After discharge from the hospital, Khan returned to the farmhouse.

 

 

Salman Khan’s farmhouse in Panvel is amid thick greenery where his brother-in-law Ayush Khan (his sister Arpita Khan’s husband) has spotted wild animals in its vicinity. The news of Salman Khan spending time with actress Jacqueline Fernandez here during the lockdown had gone viral.

 

Related Posts