Pune : deccan express – SSC HSC Exam Offline | The State Board has clarified that the SSC and the HSC examinations will be held offline. There was confusion over this among teachers, students and parents. However, Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Chairman Sharad Gosavi has now clarified that the examinations will be held offline only.
It is an established custom that the state board conducts the HSC exam from February 20 while the SSC exam is held from March 1 every year. However, this year, the HSC written exam will be delayed by two weeks and will be held from March 4 to 30, 2022 while the practical, oral and internal exams will be conducted from February 14 to March 3, 2022.
The SSC written exam will be held from March 15 to April 4, 2022 while the practical, oral and internal exams will take place from February 25 to March 14, 2022.
Total number of examinees
HSC : 14,72,562
SSC : 16,25,311
Medium and number of question papers
The state board conducts these exams collectively and simultaneously across the State on the basis of common question papers. Examinees are supposed to write objective type, short and long answers.
The HSC exam: It has 158 subjects. The science stream has four mediums while other faculties have six mediums. The total number of question papers is 356.
The SSC exam: It has 60 subjects. It is written in eight mediums and has 158 question papers.
Involvement of various units
Head masters, principals, centre directors, supervisors, examiners, chief controller, controller examiner, clerks and grade IV staff and flying squads will be a part of these exams.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Global Teacher awardee Ranjitsinh Disale faces disciplinary action
- Free pranayam, meditation online camp by Art of Living from January 24 to 30