New Delhi: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online application by issuing notification for the recruitment of 92 posts of various Specialist Cadre Officers. The process of online application for these posts has started today, ie from 18 September 2020.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in. The last date to apply is October 8, 2020. The posts are to be recruited are Manager, Deputy Manager, Data Trainer, Data Translator, Assistant General Manager. The candidates can login on the official website and see the notification.
• Deputy Manager (Security- backlog): 11 posts.
• Deputy Manager (Security- Current): 17 posts.
• Manager (Retail Products): 5 posts
• Data Trainer: 1 post
• Data Translator: 1 post
• Senior Consultant Analyst: 1 post
• Assistant General Manager: 1 post
• Two years post doctoral fellowship: 5 posts
• Data Protection Officer: 1 post
• Deputy Manager (Data Scientist): 11 posts
• Manager (Data Scientist): 11 posts
• Deputy Manager (System Officer): 5 posts
• Risk Specialist – Sector (Scale-III): 5 posts
• Risk Specialist – Sector (Scale-II): 5 posts
• Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale-II): 3 posts
• Risk Specialist – Credit (Scale-III): 2 posts
• Risk Specialist – Credit (Scale-II) – 2 posts
• Risk Specialist – Enterprise (Scale-II): 1 post
• Risk Specialist – IND AS (Scale-III): 4 posts
• Educational Qualification and Age Limit
The posts of Deputy Manager (Security, Backlog), Data Protection Officer, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree. For other post, different educational qualifications are prescribed. Candidates can check the notification for other detailed information including educational qualification, age limit.