New Delhi : After the JEE Main Examination held across the country in the corona period, now after a few days, i.e. on 13 September, NEET UG entrance examination is going to be held. For this, the Union Health Ministry has issued a revised Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for conducting the examination. The examination will be conducted under this SOP.
— ANI (@ANI) September 10, 2020
– It will be necessary to keep six feet of distance between the seats of two students in the examination centers.
– Every person present at the examination center will be required to cover their face with a mask.
– Examiners and staff staying within the Containment Zone will not be allowed to come to the center.
– The examination centers outside the Containment Zone will be allowed to conduct only.
– Spitting anywhere in the examination center is strictly prohibited.
– Every person’s phone at the examination center should have the Arogya Setu App.
– After the seating plan in every room, the exam controller will check the rules of social distancing.
What to do when symptoms of COVID-19 appear
If a person shows signs of COVID-19 infection during the examination, the sick person will be kept in a room or area where they remain isolated from others. By the time the sick person gets examined by a doctor , he will be isolated in a room with all necessary precautions.