New Delhi : After the JEE Main Examination held across the country in the corona period, now after a few days, i.e. on 13 September, NEET UG entrance examination is going to be held. For this, the Union Health Ministry has issued a revised Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for conducting the examination. The examination will be conducted under this SOP.
Health Ministry issues Revised SOP (standard operating procedure) on preventive measures to be followed while conducting examinations to contain the spread of #COVID19. pic.twitter.com/kIMfZlGnDH
— ANI (@ANI) September 10, 2020
– It will be necessary to keep six feet of distance between the seats of two students in the examination centers.
– Every person present at the examination center will be required to cover their face with a mask.
– Examiners and staff staying within the Containment Zone will not be allowed to come to the center.
– The examination centers outside the Containment Zone will be allowed to conduct only.
– Spitting anywhere in the examination center is strictly prohibited.
– Every person’s phone at the examination center should have the Arogya Setu App.
– After the seating plan in every room, the exam controller will check the rules of social distancing.
What to do when symptoms of COVID-19 appear
If a person shows signs of COVID-19 infection during the examination, the sick person will be kept in a room or area where they remain isolated from others. By the time the sick person gets examined by a doctor , he will be isolated in a room with all necessary precautions.