Pune : deccan express – Pune | A woman strangled her husband to death, with the help of her brother-in-law. The Mundhwa police arrested the duo. They have been identified as Gajendar Chittarsingh Nayak (36) and Anjali Kaptansingh Chavan alias Nayak (32), a resident of Mundhwa.
The victim has been identified as Kaptansingh Nayak. He was a daily wager. He hailed from Delhi and was staying in Gurukrupa Society in Keshav Nagar, Mundhwa.
His wife Anjali hails from Solapur. Kaptansingh was a drunkard. He used to get drunk and used to beat up his wife. He came home drunk on Saturday night. He started thrashing his wife. She was fed up with this. Hence, she conspired with her sister’s husband. Both beat up Kaptansingh and later strangled him on Sunday afternoon. She told her neighbours that he was not waking up.
When the landlord came to know about this, he rushed Kaptansingh to hospital. However, he was declared dead on arrival. The post-mortem report stated that he was killed due to beating up and strangling. The police then arrested the duo. Mundhwa police station Senior PI Brahmanand Naikwadi is guiding the investigation.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Pune police intensify action against citizens not wearing masks, over Rs 26 crore recovered in fine till date
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune