Pune : Deccan Express – Pune News | A case has been registered against BJP state president Chandrakant Patil, Mayor Muralidhar Mohol, city president Jagdish Mulik and 30 to 40 others for agitating against the government by violating Corona rules.
Some restrictions have been imposed by the government under the Corona Protocol to prevent the spread of Corona. The BJP staged a ‘ghanta naad’ agitation across the state to open religious places and temples for public.
Meanwhile, in Pune, BJP state president Chandrakant Patil, mayor Murlidhar Mohol, city president Jagdish Mulik and 30 to 40 office bearers staged a ‘ghanta naad’ agitation in front of Kasba Ganpati Mandir. Police have now registered a case against 30 to 40 BJP members for violating the Corona rules.
- Pune Anti Corruption | Pune group education officer and committee members caught in anti-corruption scam for Rs 50,000
- Job | Job Fair organized by Sunil Mane, Register your name online, Check the link inside
- Police Transfer | Internal transfer of inspectors from Kondhwa and Faraskhana police stations in Pune city police force
- Pune News | ‘Rape Crisis Center’ by Sahyog Trust will provide legal aid to rape victims
- Pune Crime | Fraud of Rs 15 lakh by asking to invest in forex trading company
- MSRTC Electric Buses | Electric ST to run soon on Pune to Aurangabad, Nashik, Solapur, Kolhapur and Mahabaleshwar route