Pune : deccan express – The Kothrud police have arrested a man for frequently doing an unnatural act (sodomy) with three minor boys by taking them to a garage in Bhusari Colony (Pune).
The accused has been identified as Vinayak Baban Wagh (48), a resident of Narhe. A 33-year-old citizen has registered a complaint in this connection. The incident took place between November 2021 and January 10, 2022.
According to the police, the accused took the complainant’s sons aged 13, 10 and 7 to a garage at Ujavi Bhusari Colony and did the unnatural act with them. He threatened the children that if they revealed this to anyone, he would kill them. Following this frequent torture, the children told about it to their parents. Their father approached the police. The Kothrud police arrested the man.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Pune police intensify action against citizens not wearing masks, over Rs 26 crore recovered in fine till date
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune
- Corona in Pune | Covid-Free Village Contest in Pune district: Winner to get Rs 50-lakh award
- Mahesh Manjrekar | State Women’s Commission seeks explanation from director Mahesh Manjrekar over his new film trailer
- Urvashi Rautela Inspires Alia Bhatt & Sara Ali Khan In Fashionable Way; Young Actress’ Opt For Same Outfits As International Diva wore 2 years ago.