Pune : deccan express – Five people were arrested for smoking ganja in Pimpri and Sangvi. The action was taken by the anti narcotics cell of the Pimpri Chinchwad police.
In the first incident, Sunil Shivaji Shitole (34), a resident of Old Sangvi, Asif Bahaddurshah Sayyad (44), a resident of Katepuram Chowk, Sangvi and Mahesh Malesh Raolallu (42), a resident of Old Sangvi were arrested.
Assistant police sub inspector Jilani Momin of the anti-drug cell has filed a complaint with the Sangvi police station.
The officials of the anti narcotics cell got the information that three people are smoking ganja at a ghat near Pavana river. The police took the action on December 18 and arrested Sunil Shitole, Asif Sayyad and Mahesh Raolallu.
The police seized 40 gm ganja worth Rs 1,000.
In the second incident, Yash Sarjerao Khavale (19), a resident Bhatnagar slums, Minaz Aziz Alam (26), residing near Kalewadi crematorium were arrested by the police. Police constable Rajendra Bamble of the anti narcotics cell has filed a complaint at the Pimpri police station.
The officials of the cell got the information that two people were smoking ganja at Bhatnagar under the jurisdiction of the Pimpri police station on Sunday. The accused Yash Khavale and Minaz Alam were arrested and 10 gm ganja worth Rs 200 was seized.
- Corporator Patil Archana Tushar | Kin of Covid-19 victims will get tax concession in Pune Municipal Corporation; Standing Committee grants corporator Archana Patil’s demand
- Elections for seats reserved for OBCs will be held for general category candidates on January 18
- Central Railway | 18 hours Infrastructure Block on Thane-Diva Slow corridor for 5th and 6th line work
- Congress gives important responsibility of spokesperson to Praniti Shinde
- DCP Rahul Shrirame questioned by ED officials in Anil Deshmukh case