Pimpri : deccan express – Pune Crime | A self-proclaimed ‘Thergaon Queen’ and two others were booked and two arrested for posting videos using lewd words and language on Instagram. The arrested have been identified as Sakshi Hemant Srisrimal (18), a resident of Thergaon and Sakshi Rakesh Kashyap, a resident of Chinchwad. Kunal Kamble, a resident of Ganesh Peth, has been booked. (Pune Crime)
PSI Sangita Jijabhau Gode lodged a complaint at the Wakad police station in this regard. According to the police, the accused have an Instagram account under the name ‘Thergaon QueenN’ being run by Sakshi Srisrimal, along with Kunal and Sakshi Kashyap. They used obscene and lewd words and language in their posts on Instagram. They also uploaded videos indicating threats.
The complaint stated that this could have disturbed psychological condition of youths in society and could have caused loss of morality among them. Hence, the trio has been booked under sections 292, 294, 506, 34 of IPC and section 67 of the IT Act. Sakshi admitted to the crime and said that she did not realise the seriousness of the crime and was repenting for what she did.
PI Ramchandra Ghadge is investigating further.
- Karuna Munde to meet Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Wardha Car Accident | BJP MLA’s son, 6 other medical students die as their car plunges into river in Wardha district
- Pune News | Puneite Jui Keskar gets Prime Minister National Child Award 2022; Shivangi Kale, Jiya Rai, Swayam Patil are other winners from Maharashtra
- Koregaon police arrest Bharat Gandhi, Dilip Oswal arrested for unnatural sex with a 42-year-old woman
- Parents should send children to school without worrying: Rajesh Tope