Pune : deccan express – Pune Crime | A person cheated four persons by telling them that he was the original owner of the land, where a housing society was built. He told them that he owned flats in the society. Then he took crores of rupees from them. (Pune Crime)
Chetan Anand Pandyaji (34), a resident of Katraj, lodged a complaint with the Bharati Vidyapeeth police station in this regard. On the basis of the complaint, the police booked Pramod Vishwanath Dodke (54), a resident of Ambegaon.
The incident took place from July 2018 till date at Tara West Brook Field Housing Society. According to the police, Pramod Dodke told the complainant that he was the original land owner of the Tara West Brook Field Housing Society. He would sell flat no. B401 to the complainant as he owned some flats in the society. He took Rs 25 lakh from the complainant and neither did he hand over the flat nor gave his money back to him. Dodke also cheated Arti Eknath Firange, Anita Jayant Khadilkar and Anand Karpe in a similar manner.
PSI Thorat is investigating further.
- Karuna Munde to meet Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Wardha Car Accident | BJP MLA’s son, 6 other medical students die as their car plunges into river in Wardha district
- Pune News | Puneite Jui Keskar gets Prime Minister National Child Award 2022; Shivangi Kale, Jiya Rai, Swayam Patil are other winners from Maharashtra
- Koregaon police arrest Bharat Gandhi, Dilip Oswal arrested for unnatural sex with a 42-year-old woman
- Parents should send children to school without worrying: Rajesh Tope
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield