Pune : Deccan Express – Pune Crime | Notorious goon Gajanan Marne’s son allegedly raped a 22-year-old student. The victim has lodged a complaint at the Sinhagad road police station. A rape offence has been registered against Prathmesh Gajanan Marane, a resident of Kothrud. (Pune Crime)
The incident took place from August 28, 2020 to March 17, 2022 at various places. The victim is studying in a city-based college and they knew each other. Prathmesh took her on a ride to the Khadakwasla area. While returning home, he forcefully established physical relations with her at a lodge. Later, he took her to various lodges and took her intimate photos, videos without her knowledge. After learning this, she requested him to delete the photos and clips, failing which she would complain to the police.
He threatened to make her videos viral on social media, if she approached the police.
Finally, she lodged a complaint against him. An offence has been registered and Senior PI Yusuf Shaikh is investigating the case further.
- Hemant Rasne files petition in Bombay High Court against PMC
- Sachin Vaze pattern being implemented in Solapur, alleges RTI activist; police reject allegations
- Notorious criminal detained for one year at Aurangabad jail; CP Amitabh Gupta acts against 61 persons under MPDA Act in 1 year
- Bombay HC provides relief to Union Minister Narayan Rane
- PMC to conduct audit of all amenity spaces, jolt to corporators managing them