Pune : Deccan Express – Pune Crime | A 43-year-old man from Pune has been defrauded of Rs 15 lakh by offering a lucrative return on investing in stock trading. The incident took place between April 2021 and August 30, 2021 at Popular Nagar of Warje Malwadi. A case has been registered against a mobile phone holder at the Cyber police station.
A 43-year-old man from Warje Malwadi has lodged a complaint at the Cyber Police Station. Police have registered a case against Rahul Acharya, the holder of mobile number 8291023608, under the Fraud and IT Act.
According to the police, the plaintiff received a call from a number. The person in front acquired his confidence. The plaintiff was lured to get a higher return if he invested money in share trading. The accused took Rs 15 lakh from the plaintiff by asking him to invest in a Forex Trading Company. After paying the money, the accused did not give any refund. After realizing the fraud, the plaintiff rushed to the cyber police station and filed a case against the accused. Cyber police are conducting further investigations.
- Pune Crime Branch Police | Hookah bar raided in Viman Nagar; Items worth Rs 2 lakh seized
- MSRTC Electric Buses | Electric ST to run soon on Pune to Aurangabad, Nashik, Solapur, Kolhapur and Mahabaleshwar route
- PCMC Recruitment 2021 | Vacancy for 111 people in Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation for this post
- Pune News | Bangladeshi infiltrates in Hadapsar area! Military Intelligence informs to Pune Police, Search on
- Pune Police | Assistant Police Sub Inspector commits suicide in Hadapsar