Pune : deccan express – Pune Crime | The Faraskhana police have arrested a candidate who cleared the State Reserve Police Force (SRPF) recruitment exam for using a dummy candidate to write his exam. (Pune Crime)
The arrested has been identified as Vikarm Suresh Sonawane, a resident of Aurangabad. The dummy candidate has also been booked in this regard. Daund SRPF Group 7 officer Dattatray Bhongale lodged a complaint at the Faraskhana police station in this connection.
According to the police, Sonawane was a candidate in the SRPF Group 19 Kusadgaon, Ahmednagar Armed Police recruitment 2019. The written exam was conducted at the RCM Gujarati High School & Junior College, Kasba Peth.
Sonawane asked a dummy candidate to write the exam in his place. He passed the exam. During the verification of the documents, it was found that Sonawane had used the dummy candidate for his written exam. Bhongale had complained at the Daund police station. However, the incident happened within the jurisdiction of Faraskhana police station. Hence, the case was transferred to Pune. API Patil is investigating the matter.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Pune police intensify action against citizens not wearing masks, over Rs 26 crore recovered in fine till date
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune
- Satara | Mild tremors felt in Koyna Dam area
- Pune | API Ram Gomare of Hinjewadi spreads physical fitness awareness
- PCMC | 12-tonne garbage collected in Ploggathon in Pimpri Chinchwad; civic chief, police commissioner, actors participate