Pune : Deccan Express – Pune Baner Crime | An incident has come to light in Baner wherein a man killed his colleague because he had told the former to wash utensils. The deceased has been identified as Amar Basant Mohapatra (28), a resident of Pratham Bliss Society, Baner and hailing from Odisha. The Chatuhshrungi police have arrested Anilkumar Saratkumar Das (21).
Birju Bhuvaneshwar Shahu (40), a resident of Pratham Bliss Society, Baner has filed a complaint at the Chatuhshrungi police station. The incident happened at Pratham Bliss Society in Baner on Friday night at 9.40 pm.
According to the police, the complainant, accused and the deceased hail from Odisha and work in a saloon. They used to stay together. After coming home, Amar asked Anilkumar to wash utensils. Anilkumar became angry and said “You are asking me to wash the utensils. I will finish you today,” and stabbed Amar with the knife used for cutting vegetables. Amar Mohapatra was seriously injured and succumbed to his injuries. The Chatuhshrungi police rushed to the spot and arrested Anilkumar Das. Senior PI Rajkumar Waghchaure is investigating the case.
Web Title : Pune Baner Crime | Youth kills colleague after being told to wash utensils in Baner
- Hemant Rasne files petition in Bombay High Court against PMC
- Sachin Vaze pattern being implemented in Solapur, alleges RTI activist; police reject allegations
- Notorious criminal detained for one year at Aurangabad jail; CP Amitabh Gupta acts against 61 persons under MPDA Act in 1 year
- Bombay HC provides relief to Union Minister Narayan Rane
PMC Property Tax | 40 pc rebate in property tax cancelled: Puneites shocked by huge bills; political parties keep mum
- Pune Anti Narcotics Cell seizes gutkha worth Rs 4 lakh