Pune : deccan express – An auto-rickshaw driver raped a minor girl travelling in his auto-rickshaw from Hadapsar as the girl did not have money to pay his bill. It was also revealed that two other persons tried to molest her.
The accused has been identified as Sagar Bibhishan Bachute (24), a resident of Upper Indira Nagar. The other two accused have been identified as Vikikumar Fuli Paswan (23) and Ashok Veerbahadur Thappa (22), both residents of Fursungi.
The 16-year-old girl lodged a complaint at the Hadapsar police station in this regard. According to the police, the complainant and her friend were travelling by the auto-rickshaw to Budhwar Peth on January 5. Bachute took her to a thicket near the racecourse and raped her.
Earlier, she used to stay at Fursungi where Paswan and Thappa tried to molest her. The three accused have been arrested. PI Dagle is investigating the matter.
- Maharashtra | Police personnel aged above 55 directed to work from home: Walse Patil
- ST strike | Private bus operators make hay while sun shines in pune
- Pune | Citizens will no longer be ready for lockdown now says, BJP state president Chandrakant Patil
- Rainfall predicted in Maharashtra from Thursday for four days
- Rashmi Thackeray may become new Shiv Sena president
- Maharashtra | No lockdown in state, but more restrictions to curb Covid cases
- Hinjawadi police | Case filed against man for cheating Tathawade-based company of Rs 4.67 lakh
- Road-Safety Violation: 85,000 two-wheeler riders fined by Pimpri Chinchwad Traffic Police for driving without a helmet
- Maharashtra | I always respond to criticism through my work, says CM Uddhav Thackeray
- Pune Crime | Pune Police Anti Extortion Cell arrests one for sandalwood smuggling, sandalwood logs weighing 102 Kg seized
- Pandharpur Crime | Youth dies by suicide after harassment by private moneylender in Pandharpur